Monday, May 23, 2011

Kansas City Union Station

Brent's Personal Photos 095
The Historical Kansas City Union Station introduces to you all.  I wrote about my old blog including my Childhood.  I was 7 years old with my 3rd Grade classmates to visit and saw inside the Union Station.   I tried to learn with my Teacher, Mrs. Nancy Crews to interpret me and my classmates from Tour Officer.   He toured us to see around the terminal gates and Amtrak Train.  Finally, He showed us to see the evidence of few bullets on the wall.
Brent's Personal Photos 034 Brent's Personal Photos 035
Brent's Personal Photos 094
Brent's Personal Photos 039
Brent's Personal Photos 036
Brent's Personal Photos 037
Brent's Personal Photos 040
Brent's Personal Photos 038
Brent's Personal Photos 043
Brent's Personal Photos 042
Brent's Personal Photos 046
Brent's Personal Photos 045
Brent's Personal Photos 044
Brent's Personal Photos 049
To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment