Friday, May 13, 2011

Flood in Central United States

 

This morning,  I saw on Internet following the MSNBC Website about a video of the Flood Action.  It was pretty awful to some towns in some States.  I can’t believe to see a reality of video from Mississippi River. 

Sadly, Few city halls, residents and business owners lost their belongings and houses from there.  They may or may not have insurance for their losses.

I pray for God to take care of them. I am sure  those State and Federal Government Agencies can help with few county and city governments and homeowners to get recover themselves.

I read this current news following the MSNBC website tonight. Please click this yellow marker with red underline headline.

'Sacrificial' towns prepare for deliberate flooding 

I remember about New Orleans, Louisiana with my previous visits. During the Era of President George W. Bush in Summer 2000,  I saw a massive tragedy of Katrina Hurricane hit over New Orleans before the awful flood came over there.

Last Summer 2009, I drove and traveled to see in New Orleans so some places soaked sadly.  I came to French Quarter where I remembered them since I was young man.   I recount my visit times beginning Summer 1994 for TWA, Amtrak Train, USAir from Kansas City, Missouri and 2000 for Southwest Airlines from Dallas, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment