Sunday, March 6, 2011

Won't you be my neighbor?

                            

Do you remember  Mister Rogers on PBS TV Station? 

I remembered him since I was a young boy during 1970's.  We had good time to watch him after school time.  Most kids usually watched him.   I was thinking of him and my old school years.  I never forget him.

Honestly,  I really love 70's Life so it was beautiful thoughtful to me and people in America.  Who were our three former Presidents of the United States?  Richard Nixon (b. 01.09.13 d. 04.22.94) was 37th President before resigned in 1974 because of his Watergate scandal before 40th Vice President Gerald Ford (b. 07.14.13 d. 12.26.06) become 38th President.  Later, Gerald completed his one-term before Jimmy Carter (b. 10.01.24) became 39th President.

I remembered about old-fashioned color and black / white television sets with rotate channels in my old few homes in Wichita, KS, residential school in Olathe, KS and old friend's "Well to Do" home in Mission Hills, KS.  I had wonderful old times among them.

No comments:

Post a Comment