Saturday, March 12, 2011

Deaf Island in Fresno



In Fresno, CA Raffy and his lover, Christopher Luna invited Paul Turner and Roy Abuego to Raffy's Apartment where they enjoyed sitting in the hot tub and talking a lot. Later, Raffy left his last Apartment before he married to Christopher and moved with him in Los Angeles.



In my Opinion, They made fun of Paul Turner about his missing tooth so they called him "Wendy" like Hamburger Restaurant. Quietly, I was not pleased with Roy's insult message of Paul. I have nothing to do with a video, anyway.



I understand Roy's last message addressing about they know each other for more than 10 years. I know Paul Turner very well so we used to live in Kansas City, MO while I witnessed Paul's farewell message before he took a Greyhound Bus for one way to  Los Angeles for his new life. I never forget him. Paul met Roy, Christopher and Raffy when he made them new friends with him.



I am very proud of Paul Turner and his successful living and business in Los Angeles after we talked in our videophone about 2 times from 2009.


Christopher, Thank you for putting the video of you, Raffy, Paul and Roy on the YouTube.