Monday, July 2, 2012

Boston, Mass… Remember?

 

On Monday afternoon, July 2, 2012 

I sit and watch my favorite movie,

“America: Story of US” – “Rebels”

addressing from Jamestown to Plymouth,

early settlers fight to survive; Tobacco

sows seeds of opportunity in the south

and the north a trade powerhouse.

A view of the Boston, Mass.,  I see a

history place showing a lot of 200 sails

arrive from British to the fort of Boston.

British soldiers walk and push some rage

people rudely before enter inside the

warehouse where the first Black slaves imported

after exhort their tobaccos / rums to and from

Africa beginning 1700 – 1800.

I recollect about my Childhood life following

my Emery Hall Elementary School at Kansas State

School for the Deaf during Fall 1974.  I saw my

3rd Grade Teacher, Mrs. Nancy Crews to sign her

messages to me and my classmates while she showed

some black and white pictures with special film

on light projector to the white screen roller.

We learned to see some b/w pictures with history

of the “Bloody Massacre” showing the British soldiers

shot their guns to men down to the awful ground.

massacre 

Click this The Boston Massacre.

No comments:

Post a Comment