Thursday, April 28, 2011

My KSD Story–Part III

 

I wrote my old blog about My KSD Story and Christmas Break 1974 Part II.

 

I loved my old year of 1974 before 1975 came to me.   I stayed with my Hisel and Peterson families during Christmas Break.   I remembered and saw my Young Parents’ painful conversation inside our old red car on the parking of the Dillions (Food Supermarket’ name) during night time.   

My Dad was young boy and used to live with my Grandparents Hisel’s 40 Years Old House on the Richmond Street  before the Dillions Company offered a huge payment to my Grandparents for destroy their house before the Dillions started to build new store and parking.  Grandparents moved their things to their temporary mobile home until they purchased their second small house and third big house at the Athenian Street.

I remembered about my Grandparents’ temporary mobile home was in front of the Elementary School on the road.  I did not go to the school from the mobile home.  I was in my old hearing school, Institute of Logistic during time of the mobile home years.

I wrote about my KSD Story including My Grandma Peterson, Young Parents and I visited to Kansas School for the Deaf where we arrived at the Emery Hall Elementary School last Spring 1974.   I left my old hearing school before moved to KSD last Fall 1974.

I want to write about my Grandparents Hisel’s Temporary Mobile Home.   I stayed inside their mobile home most time during couple years of my old hearing school time.   I watched my Grandma’s homemaking life while Grandpa worked at his job, Santa Fe Train.   I enjoyed playing with my G.I. Dolls in the Living Room while Grandma was doing something in the kitchen and laundry hall.   I saw everything like 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen and living room especially two small black dog and brown dog.  What did two small dogs look like? Chihuahua.  I really loved them but they were harsh and keep bark at me because they dislike small kids like me.

My Grandparents asked my Young Parents and Uncle Jack and Aunt Lois Hisel’s family to come from Topeka, Kansas and celebrate on my Grandma and my Birthdays in their Mobile Home on November 1973 before Uncle Jack started to film his camera to me and my Grandma with our Birthday Cake on the Bird Bath before Grandparents borrowed my Uncle Jack’s film camera and started to take their first trip to Holy Land in Israel and Greece while I was in KSD during Fall 1974.

I had best memories with my Grandparents Hisel’s Mobile Home years.  I think those Mobile Home may or may not be here anymore after Grandparents Hisel lend their Mobile Home to Renters for a while before sold out. Retired Grandparents finally settled to live their third house on Athenian Street during my KSD Years.

To Be Continued… 

No comments:

Post a Comment